Cutler Real Estate asked Doug a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Doug's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
The Ohio State University, Degree in Urban Studies
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Attended college in Architecture and Landscape Architecture with an emphasis on Urban Planning. After working with local developers and builders I expanded my education into residential Real Estate where I could assist individuals and families with their Real Estate needs and goals. It has really been a rewarding career that uses my educational background and passion for Architecture with being compassionate for my buyers and sellers.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Dublin and have called this community home for over 30 years. It’s been the right fit for our family, but there are many wonderful communities throughout central Ohio and I have assisted many clients find that right community for them.
4. How do you spend your free time?
My wife and I have a special needs daughter, so we spend a lot of time assisting her and supporting programs offered through Goodwill and Northwest Special Olympics.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- iPhone / iPad and charger
- Our home
- My car
- Favorite pair of jeans
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?